CAPRIVI CONSULTATIVE COMMITTEE
Who We Are
Friends and Partners
Reports and Submissions
Streaming and Videos
Join The CCC
The CCC Publications
1. Thank you Mr. Ya Nangoloh -The CCC International Affairs
2.The morality of political divorce – Caprivians are saying no to their links and connection to Namibia.
3. The CCC Website Launch Presentation 10 January 2018.
4. The Caprivi Consultative Committee [CCC] report and account of 2018_ annual report
5. Historical memoir of the Caprivi Strip - legal and political perspective.
6. Speech by the CCC Chairperson- 2019-01-10 (1st Anniversary)
7. Speech by the CCC Chairperson- 2019-09-16 (Abandoned former Caprivian refugees in Botswana)
8. Forward Speech of the CCC Chairman -2020-01-14
9. Caprivi Consultative Committee - annual report 2019
The other publications
1. NamRights Petition - Caprivi Strip : A sacred trust of civilization betrayed or forgotten UN decolonization obligation.
2. NamRights expert testimony by Mr Phil ya Nangoloh, Windhoek High Court, October 9 -13 2017: Certain Historical National and International Laws, Resolutions and Treaties, in a Chronological order, which Clearly, Convincingly, Objectively and Overwhelmingly demonstrate the separate territorial status of Namibia and Caprivi Strip.
3. Application of Laws to the Eastern Caprivi Zipfel Act 10 of 1999
4. Statues of The Republic of South Africa 1968 - (Self Government for Natives Act of 1968 No-54)