OUR MOTTO IS TO
CONSULT – COORDINATE – CO-OPERATE
Our philosophy reflects our core beliefs and values that reveals what we believe in about our freedom and what we value most about all the Caprivians as a people, our country and other organisations. We believe that people are the greatest asset of the committee which believe in inclusion, equal opportunity for all based on the rule of law.
Our Mission is:
- To consult and mobilise the people of the Caprivi Strip both at home and in exile about the need to fight for our freedom, independence, and restore its sovereignty, history, dignity, and give powers to its authentic representatives for self-rule.
- To embrace change that is community driven in our social consciousness and that the idea of the Caprivi independence and freedom is a reality and a noble course.
- To inspire and establish a firm foundation and vibrant platform of dialogue for all Caprivians to understand the need to achieve their rights to social justice, freedom and independence with the idea that we are our own liberators.
- We vision the independence of the Caprivi Strip within a short period of time by tirelessly working together in unity.
- To bring the people of the Caprivi Strip to work together and build a brighter future for the next generation.
Our values is:
To focus on consultations, engagement, inclusion, unity, peace and justice and respect for the rule of law in guiding us to fulfil our mission and vision.
THE AIM OF THE CCC IS:
- To consult and advocate for change that embrace unity, inclusion, consideration of the worthy of individual’s participation and provide equal representation for all Caprivians.
- To respect and maintain unity among all Caprivians by eliminating discrimination, segregation, exclusion, tribalism and any other form of “nisms”.
- To mobilise all Caprivians to support the idea of unity and self-determination (Caprivi Strip).
- To extend membership to all interested Caprivians to make their contributions and avoid protectionism and exclusion.
- To advocate and call for a coordinated involvement of all members, individuals and groups in the activities of the CCC.